Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lagoon Fun

Josh and I went to Lagoon last week, it was way fun. Going to Lagoon made me realize that I have become the biggest baby when it comes to roller coasters. I am so scared of going on them because I get motion sickness so easily. I'm even getting motion sickness sitting in the front seat of a car. It is getting ridiculous. Anyways, Josh and I wanted to get an Old Western Picture done. So since we don't have a scanner, I just took a picture of it so sorry about the picture quality. It was so hard for me to be serious with everyone watching. It was fun.

4 comments:

Cass said...

ahhh Lagoon makes me think of two things...ruddy seagulls and Stake Lagoon Day. Those were the good old days, so many memories with Whitney Page :)

Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rich and Brianne said...

hahaha that's great! You guys are hilarious. I love the smile on Josh's face:)

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I think its funny how Josh has a huge grin on his face even though you have a gun to his head! he he