Monday, April 27, 2009

I do too Blog

I do too blog . . . when I feel motivated to do it, which is rare. Josh and I have been pretty busy lately. We went to our Birth Prep Class on Wednesday and Saturday. As you can see, Josh really liked wearing the pregnant belly. I'm not really surprised. But he did keep complaining about how it sat right on his bladder. "Poor Guy."
After our class on Saturday, we just had this realization that Jack will be here so soon. Less than 2 months. Crazy. Kind of freaks us out a bit, but we're excited and ready. I don't know anyone who's excited more than Josh. Oh! Something so funny during our Birth class. For some reason, Josh kept rubbing and tickling my back through the whole class which is very strange because usually I have to make a bargain/beg him. But I wasn't going to say anything in case he realized his mistake and stopped. After, as we were driving home, he brought up the fact that he noticed all of the other husbands/partners were rubbing the womens' back SO that made him feel like he had to too. Hey, I'll take a guilt back rub any day.
Then we went to the REAL game that night where they won 6 to 0. That is the highest scoring soccer game I've ever been to, which really isn't saying much because I honestly haven't been to a ton. But it was fun. And the Nachos were delicious :)
And as promised, here are some pics of our completed kitchen. (minus backsplash and molding)

We have lots of magnets!!!

No comments: