Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Totally Freaking Out, But In A Good Way :)

So I had my appt with my OB today and we found out that our Doctor is going to be out of town on my due date, the 18th through the weekend. And we want him to deliver Jack because we quite enjoy Dr. Watts. Mostly we like him because he tells funny jokes with us and he looks like Cal Ripken Jr. Anyways, he's really great. So we (Josh and I) decided to be induced next week on Tuesday! Um, ya, that is only 7 days from this moment. We, mostly me, are totally freaking out because Jack's due date has always been so far away, but as of tomorrow, it will be less than a week.
Am I ready? Are we ready? Of course we're not, but we'll be just fine.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

no one is really ever ready but you just do it and you will do fine! You and Josh will be great parents. I really think no one can be 100% ready for a baby because every child is different but some how it just works out and plus you have Grandpa King looking out for you! I know he does for me or I wouldn't have made it this far with Kierra and her attitude haha! Good luck on everything and you will do great!!!!! Post pictures after everything calms down!

Love your coolest cousin ever haha!!!
Kristy.....

erin said...

i'm making a paper chain and will be counting down the days with cass everyday at work! i'm so thrilled jack will be coming sooner then later! you guys will do awesome, with a doctor that looks like Cal Ripken Jr. what could go wrong!!! good luck!!!!

Cowleys said...

I'm so excited for you. You will do fine. Everything will go ok for you and it will be over so fast you will wonder where all the time went. Once you see your little man it will be all worth it. Congrats again.

Cass said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait

Lindsey said...

It all the sudden makes it so real when you decide to be induced! Wow! Well, it worked great for me both times, I'm sure you'll do great. I'll be sending good thoughts your way on Tuesday. Best wishes!