Thursday, October 21, 2010



Anyone there? I figure since mommy hasn't posted anything and really let the blog world down, I would get my chubby little sausage fingers on this computer and give you some gossip.

First off, I am going to be a big brother. Yep, someone to boss around and drool on. Mommy is due around April 1st, April Fool's.

We just got back from Hawaii and I spent a full 2 minutes in the ocean before I got scared of the waves and cried. But I did get some quality pool time in and worked on my tan. I didn't realize Hawaii was four hours behind Utah time, so I decided to wake up a 2 am. Needless to say, by noon, I was melting down and we only had 8 more hours to go. Luckily mommy & daddy spent a lot of money to hang out with me at the Polynesian Cultural Center while I cried and was bratty. I went to Pearl Harbor and was attacked by some Asian people, that kept telling me how cute I was and taking pictures. Mom & Dad were so perplexed that random Asian people would just kneel down and take pictures with me; I believe I could be the Asian Brad Pit. Finally we arrived in Kona where Grandma & Grandpa was. After a sweet week in Kona, we had to come home.

Any who, I hope my mommy downloads some pictures of the last few months from her camera, then I can post them. See Ya!

5 comments:

Cass said...

I was so in shock to see your blog updated! I thought for sure it was just a glitch :) Congrats on the new baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy :) How far apart will the kids be? Josh & I also went to Hawaii this year :) It's so beautiful!! Can't wait to see some pics from your trip! Yeah, we didn't go to the PCC....way too much! But I heard it was amazing. What did you think? We stayed on North Shore because Josh layed carpet in the Liae Temple. I think the Kona Temple is on another Island though :) Did you take pics of the Temple? I would love to see it! Any hopes for a girl? Or is either fine with you?

Anonymous said...

P.S. You are hilarious and I love the way you write your blog, through the eyes of your son :)

McCall said...

Congratulations! We will be having babies close together again :) Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl!

Rich and Brianne said...

Congrats on number two! That's so exciting!