Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Old Couple"


So on Monday we went to the Jazz/Wizards game. My mom got tickets for the married children (sorry Kristen!). So we all met up at the SkyBox. When Josh and I walked it we told the Host that we're meeting up with my family and some were probably already there. First thing out of his mouth was, "Is it an older couple?" And we said, "Ya, really old." Just kidding, but the Host really did ask that and pointed us right to where my Mom and Dad were sitting. Hilarious. I think it's my Dad's white hair and my Mom's cane that she uses. Well, she doesn't really use a cane, but she gets Charlie Horses really bad and probably needs one at times. Anyway, good stuff. Also, today is April Fool's Day and I didn't know what I was going to do to Josh. But at work during lunch I called him telling him that my debit card was stolen and someone had used it at Gateway last night and had already spent like $600. I got him pretty good until my sister-in-law told them that it was probably April Fools. I could've had it going for longer too but I didn't know how I could keep it going without laughing. Love you Josh!

No comments: