Sunday, March 30, 2008

REAL Game


So on Saturday we went to the Season Opener for the Salt Lake REAL Soccer Team. Josh's Boss is very nice in letting us use his season tickets. I've never been into soccer but being around Josh and his family, you can't help but get into the game and the players. Saturday we played against the Chicago Fire where they have the "Beckham of Mexico," called Blanco. The stadium was packed with Chicago supporters all because of Blanco. Seemed like everyone from the Hispanic community came out just to see him play. Everytime he passed the ball the crowd would scream for him. So, of course he made the goal that tied the game and everyone went crazy. It was fun though. I've found a new love for Kyle Beckerman, I love him and his dreads. He plays for REAL and I think the only reason why I like him is because we saw him at Gateway last year. :) Earlier on Saturday, Josh and is bro Matt went and got the refrigorator from my parents house that my parents were so nice to let us have. As Josh colorfully puts it, "The fridge weighed an ass load." It took them a good half hour just getting it up the stairs. I watched from above the stairs trying to keep my mouth shut and not be a pest. Finally we got it up the stairs. Josh says now the fridge will have rot in this house, never to be moved again. Basically, it's going to be sold with the house.

No comments: