Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun

So here we are, almost done with March and I think Josh and me have done more in the past two days compared with the whole month! On Saturday we went down to Grandma King's house to have some Easter fun. Josh and I could hardly eat anything because we're doing the first two weeks of the South Beach Diet right now which means no carbs or sugars. Talk about tough with all the candy around! But it was fun to see everyone and the kids hunting for Easter eggs. Part of me wanted to join them for sure. Sunday we went to church and hung out at the Jorgensen's (Lamar & Donna's). Lamar made the best impromptu breakfast and we all enjoyed it outside! It was such a nice day. The pic is of some of us at Grandma Wesley's house eating more food of course. I have to admit, I did break down and have a piece of carrot cake, but it was so worth it. Now that I have that sugar in my system, all I want is sugar now! So ridiculii (new word made by me). Anyway, Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: