Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Newly Weds


Hi Everyone~

This is the first entry for us on our new Blog. So we thought we'd hop on the bandwagon and make one and try it out and see we if we keep it up :) I'm going to write a para and then Josh will be next. Happy reading!

This first month of marriage has been very fun. One thing that not a lot of people may know is that Josh is a clean freak. I knew this but I didn't realize how irritating it could be ;) (Love you Babe!) In the first week I caught him cleaning up after me, basically following me around the house. Lately Josh and I have been decorating the house and it seems like we're done. Who knew that Josh had some Queer Eye in him. Everyday he moves around our little knick knacks to try to get them to all "work" together. I've got it pretty good so far. I have a husband that cleans after me and cooks for me and makes me my lunch for work. Ah, what a hard life I lead . .

What long month it has been, who knew that Ash was so messy. She will not allow me to read what she just wrote, so I am just telling the truth. Last night we went to see Angels and Airwaves, best concert ever. i may be prejudice, but eat it if you think otherwise. Ashley was a little wary, but after the 3 hours in line waiting for the doors to open and the gross people making out behind us, she is now hooked on my style of music and she won't "accidently" change what is playing on my ipod. But i did have another one of those "my wife is the coolest"moments, Ashley stuck out 6 hours on her feet and a smokey club so that I could see my favorite band. I do enjoy making dinner and making her lunch, I guess she really deserves it after dealing with me............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit I didn't know who Angels and Airwaves was but I just googled them and Josh you have just made them another fan! They should pay you some royalties! Then we can move into your giant house and you can make me lunch for work :) - cass

{We Are The Wade's} said...

ha ha nice blog!!! You guys are dorks!!

Rich and Brianne said...

I love Angels and Airwaves! Twinz! I loved them in concert! I wish I had known they were here!