Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fright Night

So, Sunday night, Josh and I are both ready for bed and Josh was chatting it up with his BFF, Scotty. When we heard a noise in the house like something was moving in the house. Makaila even heard it and started running in the house barking. So Josh hung up on Scotty and we both just sat there listening. So Josh grabbed this baseball bat, he put behind our door as a joke when I first moved in, and went searching through the house with Makaila and bat in hand. He came back to the room w/o finding anything. So us trying to go to bed early was basically shot since we both laid in bed just listening to every little noise. Very sleepless night. Next morning Josh was getting ready and he found what made "the noise." It was his Carhart's that had fallen off a hanger and rubbed against the closet door! I love that we freaked ourselves out so bad over that!

3 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Cute new layout!

Ashley Jorgensen said...

Thanks, I picked it out myself!

Cass said...

Kind of reminds me of your freaky sterio that would just randomly turn itself up! You brought your hauntings with you when you moved in! :)