Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey Guys



Hey guys,


I am back to blogging and ready to gnaw on the computer. Since my last post, I have been trying a lot of new things. I still am a fan of my oranges, but I have been shoving a lot of other things in my mouth, I find the messier the better. Mom and Dad got me a high chair, so I have been doing some more food experiments on the tray. The other day, I mixed a formula bottle with puffs and corn; delicious. Mom gave me some soft black beans yesterday, sorry to whomever gets to change me today. I love me some baby back ribs.


I am so close to crawling, but just can't figure to move my arm with my leg. Does anyone have advice on preventing rug burn on my knees, I think sub-consciously I am afraid of rug burn and that is why I don't want to crawl. I am rolling all over the place, daddy thinks its funny when I get stuck under the couch and he has to come get me. Any who, its nap time, so I gotta go. Talk to you soon.





3 comments:

Nick and Whit said...

hee hee! The rib picture is so funny. Oh Jack you are too cute!

Britt-n-Todd said...

Does he make the most animated faces or what? So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,

This is Jenny Harrison Burbank! Jack is adorable! I'm glad you have a blog, I found you on fb also. My blog address is
burbankspuds.blogspot.com