Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Carzy Month

Hey guys,


I was just checking my stock portfolio and decided I needed to update my blog, I am following my mommy. Anyways, I finally got over the fear of crawling and I am all over the place; my favorite place to visit is the furnace vents, I like to play them like a guitar. I am also interested in the hall night light and electrical sockets, its weird, every time just before I get my hands on them to investigate, mommy and daddy come running over and tell me no; I guess there is something reeeeaaalllyy good in there so I will keep trying. I am also climbing on stuff and able to stand on my own. Today I got up in my crib and scared daddy as he came over to my crib, I was squatting down and then popped up and scared him, it was funny. Any was, I am going with daddy on his work trip to St. George and when he is done we are going to Zion National Park. I can't wait, we are going to stay in a cabin. I get to spend the whole day with mommy on Friday, I think I might get to go swimming for the first time if it is warm enough, cross your fingers. I am also really proud of my mommy, she is going to be getting her Business Degree in the next month or two, she really smart. I went to mommy's work the other day with daddy and had lunch, it was fun; here is a picture of me at the cafeteria.
Well, I will let you know how my trip went and post some pictures soon.
Peace out homies, Jack

3 comments:

Nick and Whit said...

Jack, you are quite the talented little man on the computer! I see you get your smarts from your mom.
Have some good fun in the sun and please don't play with plugs. I did when I was little..it's not as fun as it seems.
ps. please tell me she puts you to bed before she watches Deadwood?!! It's not safe for children. :)
Love the updates!

Cass said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Go Ashley Go Ashley!! (insert vision of me doing the running-man here) Let's have a graduation celebration because hell, we've worked our butts off for the last 10 years!!!

Anonymous said...

such a cute post! What cute little face :) Have fun on your trip to St. George. Is it just Josh & Jack that are going or are you joining them too?

Jenny Burbank