Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beckham



I just wanted to blog a bit about how Real SL played against the LA Galaxy, the team that David Beckham is on. I will admit, I was excited to see David Beckham. One, cuz he is good looking and two, because he was probably better looking in person. No really though, it was a good game and it was very cool to see Beckham take his signature shot. A Penalty Kick where the movie title, "Bend It Like Beckham," comes into mind. You almost couldn't be mad seeing him make the two goals that tied the game, because it was David Beckham making those goals. Quick story, the second half of the game, Beckham was running back and forth right in front of our seats, there was a pause in the game so he was in front of us for a good 5 minutes. I swear he was posing for us, so I bent down to get my camera out of my purse and then the crowd started to scream (mostly girls). I looked up and missed whatever they were getting hot and bothered over. I guess he had reached up his shorts to fix his jock strap and showed his cheek, and I totally missed it. I took a lot of pictures trying to get a good one for the blog, but my camera isn't the greatest, this is the best I can do. Also, the other is my hot husband cheering after one of the goals made by Real.

1 comment:

Lana Knapp said...

That is funny you went to that game. My nephew was a ball boy for that game, he loved it. He showed me his bright green shirt that said Ball Boy with all the players signatures on it. Him and his brother are really good and big into soccer they play on a league team.