Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love this Duffy Gal



I just wanted to share how much I LOVE this new artist. Her name is Duffy. At first when I heard her name, I thought it was Hilary Duff trying a new name like Puffy Sean Diddy Combs, or whatever his name is. But she is from the UK (I think). But I love her music. It's like Amy Whinehouse, but w/o the swear words, and a bit of the 50s/60s music influence. I don't think I've listened to anything else when I'm at home or in my car. My computer skills basically are non existent when trying to post a video. So you can just go to her MySpace page if you would like to check her out. It is: http://www.myspace.com/duffymyspace.

1 comment:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Mmmm..I dont know about this so called "Duffy" I think you like weird ass music. Thats what Shea thinks. he he