Monday, May 26, 2008

Camping

So this Memorial Weekend, Josh and I went camping with my Dad on Boulder Mountain in Central Utah. So on Saturday, we had to wake up and be on the road by 4am because Josh had to be down in Leeds, Utah by 9am to teach a Pyro Class to their Fire Department. Then we made a trip to Brianhead to drop off a load of fireworks to their Fire Department. Then, we were on our way to meet up with my dad on Boulder Mountain. Josh had to rely on my not so good direction giving to try to find where my dad was, but we found him driving around on the 4 wheeler around 6pm. So we had an awesome time. Josh was really excited that my dad let him hold onto his gun during our all day 4-wheeling drive on Sunday. We drove all around on Sunday, and poor Makaila, Josh's funny dog, was not having a fun time. This was Makaila's first camping trip, and we learned that she is a City Gal. She's all tough here at the house, but take her to the "Great Outdoors" and she is so scared. I slowly became her protector because I was the only one not shooting a gun. We took her along on our ride and Josh had to hold her for most of the time(I wish I would've taken a picture!) because she wouldn't be able to keep up with us, but by the end of the day she would hide from Josh because she was so tired of riding on the 4-wheeler. Thanks to the Josh's Boss, Ken, for letting us use his truck and 4-wheeler, and thanks to my Dad for letting us hang out with him over the weekend.
Here is a selfer of me and my crooked sunglasses. And the other is my Dad and Josh (posing) fixing the 4-wheeler.

1 comment:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Looks fun!! I cant wait to go again, I havent been campin forever!!