Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last Girls' Night Out



So last Friday, McCall and I drove up to Logan to have one last hang out night with Cassie before the Campbell's big move to Las Vegas, sniff sniff. With Cassie leaving, it just makes me wish I would've done more things with her! But I'm excited for her big move. So this is just a picture of us documenting our good times that night. Eating at the Bluebird, driving around Logan reminising (sp) about when we were roommates Freshman Year. It was fun. Then we watched a classic Chick Flick, "27 Dresses." Which I've been wanting to see! PS, I really am not very good at taking self portraits. This is a formal apology to McCall for cutting half her head out of the picture! It kinda looks like me and a couple of floating heads in the background if you look at it right. Hee hee. Now I'm rambling. Anyway, Viva Las Vegas!

No comments: